Amazon Strength is a community built by and for women who want to push the limits of our bodies’ natural strength and power. This is an intentional sisterhood, framed around supporting each other and driving each other to perform at our highest capacity. At Amazon Strength, we come together to develop, display, and share our strength. All females are welcome, regardless of experience, and we maintain safe space to celebrate women of all abilities.
Guidelines for Community Interaction
With that in mind, we have established guidelines for participation on the site both in comments and on the forums in order to maintain our safe space. We respectfully ask that all visitors follow the guidelines, and remember that we all come together free of judgement. All comments are moderated prior to posting, and repeated instances of failure to respect the guidelines will result in a site-wide ban. If you see anything on the site that makes you feel uncomfortable, please feel free to bring it to our attention and we will address the issue as soon as possible.
- No shaming or negativity regarding anyone’s body, including yours. You may feel free to discuss your feelings regarding your body, but attempts to remain objective are appreciated.
- Lesbophobia will not be tolerated.
- We recognize that we are all female and celebrate the differences in our natural bodies or the aesthetic we desire. In keeping with this, only female pronouns will be used on this site.
- Negative judgements based on skill or strength will not be tolerated.
- When we compete, we do so in camaraderie and to drive each other to be our best – never to establish hierarchy.
- Any words or photos shared by women on this site are to be considered private information, and not to be screen-capped or used off-site for any reason without explicit prior permission.
- Do not make assumptions. Ask questions respectfully. Listening and understanding are to be prioritized.
These issues will be dealt with as they come up, and we hope to resolve them through communicating and coming to an understanding.
This is a safe space for females, and those who do not respect the intention of this female space will be banned. This is a space for female voices only.